Please Visit My New Blog: Building from Nothing

Monday, May 28, 2007

My Favorite Affiliate Agency

(Click here to see the Shopzilla site)

I felt I should tell everyone about a new affiliate agency I found, which I think is perfect for the beginner in affiliate marketing (like me). It is called Shopzilla and you can see an example link at the top of this blog.

The reasons are these:

1. They offer just about anything and everything, which means you have very broad possibilities as to what you can offer your site visitors.

2. The types of links you can put on your site is extremely flexible and adjustable. You can create a link to a specific search result, a category, a subcategory, etc. Or you can choose to have a search box on your site, allowing your site visitors to search for whatever they are looking for. There are different types of search boxes. There are other types of links as well.

3. It is very
easy and fast to set up links and add them to your site. You can also easily track your earnings for each link seperately. It is simple to use.

4. I started to earn money from this program as soon as I put links from it on my site. I am a real beginner, my site is not a niche, and does not get a lot of traffic but the links from Shopzilla earned more than anything else I had put on the site.

5. The support is fast and helpful and friendly.

6. As this site is an agency to other companies, I believe the commissions in terms of percentages are smaller. But due to how it is set up, I earned more than with any other affiliate company so far.

7. You can sign up for this Shopzilla and offer all kinds of products to your site visitors, without having to sign up for a million agencies.

This is a new company, I really like them and I especially think they are perfect for beginners. Whatever site or blog you have, I suggest you give it a try. And feel free to leave comments on this blog about how it goes. The link is here:

Shopzilla

2 comments:

Addison said...

Hey, landed on your blog, nice stuff. I found a cool new tool for our blogs... www.widgetmate.com It helps get latest news for our keywords directly on to our blog. I added it on mine. Worked like a charm.

Anna said...

Thanks very much, I am sorry about the delay in publishing your comment as I've been offline, a bit in the wilderness. I will look into this link and I hope it will be useful to others also!