Please Visit My New Blog: Building from Nothing

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Webhosting and Website Builders

Webhosting


Best Web Host:

Blue Host


Next Best:

www.GoDaddy.com

Best Easy Website Builder:

CoffeeCup Easy Website Builder

(Note - 22 December 2007 Update: I do not recommend NVU or Ewisoft as I have had problems with both. Ewisoft stopped publishing after about a year (I had the free version). NVU kept changing my code when I installed Ads so I had to re-create the whole website newly. I only recommend CoffeeCup Easy Website Builder.)

Others (but see note above):

Ewisoft Website Builder

If you don't know how to build a website, this website builder is VERY easy to use and creates professional websites. It is totally free if you buy webhosting via Ewisoft, or if you allow them to keep their link on your site:Ewisoft Website Builder. (For more information on Ewisoft, see my post here

NVU

An easy website builder which allows more control and options on website design but a little bit more thinking. Even better than Ewisoft and very easy to use, but not for the totally completely 100% clueless. More for the relatively clueless.

1 comment:

guitars4me said...

Excellent site!!! There is so much information here! Great Job!!! Also, I would like to thank you for going to the trouble of putting all of this together. I know it takes work...and lots of it! God bless you and have a great day!
Christian