Please Visit My New Blog: Building from Nothing

Thursday, November 09, 2006

Keyword Selection Tools

Keyword Selection Tools


The following is a list of various Keyword Selection Tools which I have come across, free or otherwise. I will update this information when I encounter new ones. Feel free to leave a comment if you know of a good keyword research tool or software that should be on this page.

Paid Keyword Research Tools

Theme Zoom (Possibly the best. Expensive. Get it if you are really serious)
Keyword Elite (This is what I use. For more information on it, I suggest you download the this Free E-Book.
Word Tracker (there is a paid and a free version)
CB Engine

Free Keyword Research Tools:


Free SEO Tools
GoodKeywords
The Dowser
The Dowser Keyword Data Base

Global Promotion Keyword Research Tool

Google Trends
Keywords - The top 500 searched internet keywords compiled from a database of over 360 million search terms extracted from popular metacrawlers.
Free Keyword Selector Tool by Keyword Discovery (my favorite)
SEO 20/20 Keyword Suggestion Tool
KwBrowse.com
Google Adwords Keyword Tool

Here are two Keyword Research Tools which you can use right here:





Get Suggestions For Phrase:

Brought to you by Digital Point Solutions







Get Yahoo! WebRank For:

Brought to you by Digital Point Solutions


Keywords offers the top 500 searched internet keywords compiled from a database of over 350 million search terms extracted from popular metacrawlers.

Tags:

Keywords, Keyword Research, Marketing, Business, Internet, Make Money Online, Computers

(Note: As this blog is gradually migrating over to a Wordpress Blog, Residual Income, this post is now also posted at Residual Income: Keyword Tools)

1 comment:

Jaffe said...

Hey, while searching for widgets for my blog, I stumbled upon www.widgetmate.com and wow! I found what I wanted. A cool news widget. My blog is now showing latest news with title, description and images. Took just few minutes to add. Awesome!